Yesterday, I watched Stephen Colbert make fun of the $50 million in stimulus money that is being allocated for funding for the National Endowment of the Arts. In typical Colbert fashion, he joked about how arts don’t help anything or anyone and how Congress could find better use for the money. He moved on and [...]
My name is Eli, I live in Kansas, and I'm a writer. I've casually murdered four previous blogs, and there's nothing to suggest it won't happen again.
- The Big Serve January 1, 2013The Big Serve by Eli Gieryna […]
- Na Pali Coast June 13, 2011Na Pali Coast by Eli Gieryna […]
- Haleiwa Beach June 13, 2011Haleiwa Beach by Eli Gieryna […]
- Rolling along February 17, 2011Rolling along by Eli Gieryna […]
- Freight Train February 16, 2011Freight Train by Eli Gieryna […]
albi the racist dragon angela lansbury apple arrested development barack obama baseball bill simmons branding chowhound concerts deadspin drums dumb americans economy election 2008 espn facebook flight of the conchords food fuel costs gael monfils gas prices hipsters indie john mccain Johnson County Kansas City led zeppelin local news michael phelps novak djokovic oh no! olympics rafael nadal review haiku sensationalism short fiction stimulus storms tennis weather will leitch wimbledon xenophobia youtube